onsdag 14 oktober 2009

Report from Paris












So I am back from Paris. And I want to start out by stating the obvious - it was great! Coming from Sweden where the light is fading away quicker than you can change for winter gear it was a treat to feel the last of the summer on your face. Coming back wasn´t so much fun...Anyway.
Inspirational is an understatement for my trip. I want to tell you about so many things. Such as having drink at Hotel Costes which even has it´s own flower shop! Costes hotel is probably most famed for their music compilation of lounge music. Even though the trendiest crowd might have found another drinking spot it is still awesome. And I can tell you that the champagne tasted just as good as it was supposed to.

Besides walking around endless rows of jaw dropping architecture and shops filled with alluring items I went to different antique and flea markets which is one of my favourite ways to spend my time. I went to some of the best flea markets where designers and stylists from all over the world come to hunt for unique items hard to find elsewhere. Les Puces des Saint-Ouen is a gathering place for several different antique markets. The different markets have a different orientation. It was like coming to santa´s factory because you feel like you find everything you didn´t even know you wanted or that it existed!

Clearly you can find anything here. Stuffed giraffes or never used fashion accessories from the 20´s nothing is impossible to find here it seems.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar