torsdag 8 oktober 2009

Paris



I recieved my own copy of Paris Made by hand by Pia Jane Bijkerk as well as Tossed and Found by Wary Meyers. Two quite different books but equally interesting in their own ways. Bijkerks book I´m going to make use of this weekend when I go to Paris. I hope to find a few of the tucked away secret little shops she writes about. Bijkerk is a stylist and photographer in Paris and Amsterdam and shares her private black book of stores where she finds unique things she uses in her work.
The Wary Meyers book is really inspiring and clever. With this book they show how they come up with new and fresh ideas for things headed for the dumpster. In their hands anything really becomes something interesting and useful. Planters become ceiling lights and so on. So my recommendation is: buy both!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar