söndag 30 augusti 2009

From Great Britain with love


There could be no mistake to as where in the world I was.

This car was custom made inside and out. With seats and the rest of the interior in cream and pink. Of course the woman that owned it had two yorkshire terriers;-)



How typically British. Very inspiring though.

During a trip to England not long ago I came across some great stores that I want to share with you. Such as Bloomsbury Store in Bath. Where I bought my first Pantone mug in orange. Inspiring and yet a retro feel to them reminiscent of past times typically British in a way. You know that preppy feel from colleges and boarding schools. Filled with hunting gear, cricket playing gadgets and striped ties. Look at Jack Wills for more inspiration. Apart from that the entire feeling going from the airport in London down to Cornwall was partly like travelling back in time. All these beautiful little villages and houses. It made me understand why they are so keen on recording period dramas here.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar